Do you want to turn the cooler evenings into the ultimate relaxing chillout sessions with good food and good company? If so, then you need to get the latest UK garden trend for this autumn and winter and get a fire pit BBQ.
The irresistible warmth and glow of the open fire will give make even the coldest evenings more fun in your garden. And not only can the garden fire pit heat you all but you can get some cooking done on them too if you buy the right one!The right BBQ fire pit can be fired up to toast some marshmallows or cook everything from a few burgers to a meaty steak.
We have been building our outdoor entertainment area up, during and post covid, and the Fire pit BBQ was a total must have piece. We have gone for the Dawoo fire pit BBQ (our star buy) as its great value for money, strong and has a large cooking area (plus it can be a beer cooler in summer!). However there are simply loads of styles and types to choose from so I hope our bbq fire pit buyers guide helps you find the right one.
If you’re ready to transform your yard/patio/garden into a relaxing and entertaining zone by getting your fire pit BBQ right now, here are our red hot top buys:
- - [MULTI-PURPOSE] The DAWOO Fire Pit is not only a fire pit but also a barbecue grill shelf, table brazier, and more. It is perfect for outdoor entertaining, garden parties, and camping trips.
- 🔥MULTI-USAGE COLLAPSIBLE GRILL - The collapsible camping grill can be worked as campfire grill gate or camping fire pit. You can use it for open fire cooking. It's great for any occasion. A welcomed addition to your hiking accessories, camping cookware, bushcraft gear, or emergency survival kits.
- Best-selling deep fire Pit, made of cast iron so strong and durable
- A sumptuous design with a round frame, the Ginessa is practical and convenient, and can be used with charcoal, logs, coal and wood. Beautifully completed with intricate charcoal and cloud grey mosaic ceramic tiles, it is perfect for providing warmth in a garden, yard, patio, terrace, or similar areas
- 【Small, Lightweight But Practical】Thanks to its lightweight design (weighs 3.9 kg) and foldable legs, this 54 cm fire pit is easy to move around your yards/porches/patios after fully assembled, and convenient to fold and carry in a compact size for camping trips or beach parties.
- 🔥Practical Log Rack: The included log grate holds burning wood off the bottom to reduce mess or damage to the underlying surface. It also increases airflow, giving you a beautiful furious fire in a cold night.
- Strong cast iron construction - naturally strong with incredible heat radiance and resistance; designed to stand the test of time. Heat and rust resistant.
- La Hacienda Alexis Fire Pit Set Includes BBQ Grill, Pedestal Stand, Spark Guard Lid & Hand Tool - Large, Modern & Durable
- A prestigious design with a square frame, the Tonteria is practical and convenient, and can be used with charcoal, logs, coal and wood. Beautifully completed with real stone effect finish, it is perfect for providing warmth in a garden, yard, patio, terrace, or similar areas
When looking to buy the best fire pit BBQ, you should try answering some key questions:
1. What type of BBQ fire pit would suit your needs the best?
2. What should be its size and shape?
3. What material should it be made of?
4. What’s your budget for a BBQ fire pit?