Hikers say that there’s no bad weather its just you are wearing the wrong clothes! Well living in Scotland i am not quite sure I agree as boy oh boy does it rain here! However I do agree that when you are going on a walk, hike or climb you have to be wearing the right clothes.
Since the British weather changes at a moment’s notice (and sometimes, even without it!), being protected against wind, rain, and storms is important. Getting wet & cold miles from home it can lead to hyperthermia and worse!
No time to read reviews? Then here are our quick links to buy your hiking jackets and waterproof coats right now from our best picks.of
- This minimalist jacket is Marmot Classic rain Jacket; the 2.5-Layer design offers ideal protection against rain and wind and features a small packing size and low weight
- Thanks to the dual-layer GORE-TEX Paclite membrane and 100% taped seams, this hard-shell jacket is absolutely water and wind-proof; thanks to the dwr treatment, water droplets and dirt simply drip off
- 3-In-1 jacket for boys
- Waterproof, windproof
- Adjustable zip off hood jacket
- Waterproof up to 8000 mm
- Water-resistant - Treated with durable water repellent (DWR), droplets will bead and roll off the fabric. Ideal for Light rain, or limited exposure to rain
- Detachable Inner Jacket - This clothing can be worn on its own or with the outer
- Waterproof - Tested to 2,000mm
- Taped Seams - All seams are taped to make this item fully waterproof
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEE: The Paclite 20 Waterproof Jacket is the ideal all year round coat GORE-Tex Paclite fabric technology offers lightweight, fully waterproof protection on all your adventures
- EXTREMELY LIGHTWEIGHT: This jacket is ideal for activities where you want to travel light but stay protected from the elements and allows the jacket to pack down really small to easily be stored in your rucksack ready for when the weather turns
- This functional jacket is parts of Marmot Extreme Classics and offers ideal value for the money, combined with excellent performance for all types of outdoor activities
- Equipped with NanoPro Eco, one of the most advanced coatings on the market, this 2.5-Layer rain Jacket is extremely breathable at absolutely wind and water-proof at the same time
- Waterproof: 5000 mm.
- Breathable 5000 MVP.
- ENHANCED INSULATION: Stay warm with Polartec Thermal Pro fleece that is able to trap heat whilst remaining highly breathable
- INTERACTIVE: When rain clouds gather you can zip into one of Interactive waterproof outers in seconds – for ultimate layered protection
- This super-lightweight full zip design is a must-have
- With great full year versatility, this lightweight brushed fleece top works just as well for both sport and casual