HappyPicnic Insulated Picnic Backpack (Four Person)
Looking for a Picnic Backpack that’s durable, full of useful features, and looks good? The HappyPicnic Insulated Picnic Backpack for Four Persons might just be the one for you.
It comes in a unisex-friendly khaki-grey shade with a trendy tan faux-leather trim. This backpack isn’t the cheapest on the market (Click to see latest Amazon Price) but you do get a lot for your money included in the price, and it’s a high-quality pack.
Constructed of brushed polyester, and with adjustable padded and elasticated straps, the Four Person HappyPicnic Insulated Picnic Backpack comes complete with the following:
- Stainless Steel cutlery for four persons (4x knives, 4x forks, 4x spoons)
- Four 9″ plastic plates
- Four blue and grey check cotton napkins
- Four plastic wine glasses
- One set of stainless steel salt and pepper shakers
- One bamboo cheese board (lovely little extra!)
- A cheese/butter knife with wooden handle
- Waterproof picnic blanket – it is portable to use separately as well.
- One corkscrew/bottle opener with wooden handle
- NOTE: All items are securely stowed in individually designed pockets and compartments
All of the contents are fully washable and reusable, and a matching picnic blanket (in the same cute tartan print as the napkins!) with a waterproof backing is included too!
This 4 Person Picnic Backpack is thoughtfully laid out, with a blanket holder on one side and space for two large bottles on the other. The main compartment is roomy, and well-padded, with a foil insulated compartment measuring approximately 16×12 inches. Padded with extra thick foam this will keep food or drinks cold/warm for hours and better yet it’s easy to clean after use.
The double-zippers construction of the insulated food section makes it easy to fully open and pack. Moreover there’s a detachable and leak-proof pouch for use with fruit, ice, or whatever you need!
There’s also a handy D-ring for keys or clipping on a water bottle.
Have you used this Picnic Backpack before? What do you think of it – feel free to leave us your review below.