Its time to get out and picnic safely in 2021 – let’s celebrate Spring
Spring has sprung…ok more of a very slow crawl from winter’s grasp for may of us as Covid Lockdowns start to ease. But still the weather is getting brighter, nights longer and soon leisurely spring days will be here. So it’s time to get out and Picnic safely In 2021 (for guidelines on picnicking within the covid restrictions check GOV.UK).
What better way to enjoy the warmer weather and longer days than by getting outdoors with a picnic. I am already dusting off our luxury picnic basket, washing the picnic blankets and planning our escapes to the beach.
Whether you are a seasoned picnic goer or new to this dining out lark (amazingly covid has meant more picnicking and home holidays are soaring) I have you covered for what to take on a picnic.
Life is a picnic is your one stop shop for everything you need in your picnic set. With my fellow picnic lovers I’m also working on new content this spring to help you with ideas on where to picnic, great picnic food ideas and more!
- Waterproof Picnic Blanket to avoid a wet bum – and make it an XL Picnic Rug so you can spread out and chill! (easier to carry than a picnic table or folding picnic bench)
- Cool Bag – I recommend the cool bag rucksack for convenience (easy to carry) and extra storage
- Car First Aid Kit or Travel First Aid Kit for trips and slips
- A Beach Trolley to transport everything including the kids to your picnic site
- Thermos Food Flask – Soup is a perfect picnic food in spring
Need some ideas of places for the perfect spring picnics? check out the National Trust for some amazing picnic spots local to you.
And remember to picnic safely in 2021 so we can get more and lasting freedoms and great health going forward!