Christmas is gone and I hope you had a wonderful time, even with lockdowns across the UK. These are times to enjoy very simple pleasures with our bubble, including getting out in nature, walk & picnic.
Hubby and I have seen a huge upsurge on our social media of friends & family eating out, cycling and getting fitter. Most of these guys and gals would never have picniced before, they thought my love of dining al fresco (picnics) was rather odd. However i think they now get it and are enjoying it!
So if you are new to picnics or you need to update your old picnicware then you have come to the right website! We might all be on lockdown, but time is still precious, right? So with so much choice and quality out there for picnic sets and more let me help you find the best, quickly.
For winter covid picnic walks, I recommend:
- Thermos Flasks – for soup and more
- Picnic Backpack – easier to carry, lightweight & sturdy
- Waterproof Picnic Blanket – no one wants a cold bum!
- Bivvy Bag – great if you don’t have a blanket to sit on
- First Aid Kit – slips & trips happen!