Finally Summer is here, and with no more covid restrictions on travel it looks like we can all get back to enjoying hours of fun in the sun and picnics. If you are staycationing the UK is one of the most beautiful countries once you get out and about and its perfect for picnicking in! So lets look at some fun summer picnic products so you are dining out in style and comfort.
Where are you excited to visit with your family, friends or relations? Are you a beachbum, countryside lover or fancy a day out at a country home or two?
Fun summer picnic ideas – locations
Need some fun summer picnic ideas of places for the perfect summer dining spots? check out the National Trust for some amazing picnic spots local to you – from beach to mountain to country dale. If you live in Scotland there are great deals on National Trust memberships for our fans here. And we give you a few of our favourite national trust places to visit in the UK and Scotland if you click those links.
Whether you are a seasoned picnic goer or new to this dining out lark I have you covered for what to take on a picnic.
So lets kick off with a few things you need to make sure you have packed in your picnic backpack or picnic hamper.
- Picnic Cool Bag Rucksack – I recommend the cool bag in backpack form because its easy to carry and awesome for cool food/drink storage. Easier to get on to the beach with than Electric cooler box (however they are great in the car for long summer road trips!
- Beach Tent or awesome sided sun brolly for portable shade (and cover if it rains!)
- Car First Aid Kit or Travel First Aid Kit for trips and slips
- A Folding Trolley to transport everything including the kids to your picnic site
- Folding Picnic table and chairs combo – If you dont want sand in the butties or fancy a posher picnic then take a picnic table & chairs that fold up.
- No room table then take a Picnic Rug from our huge range – including one you can play twister on!